If you cut down trees on your property in Medford, Oregon, or decide to have a professional do it, chances are you have a stump leftover. You can leave it on your property, or you can enjoy the benefits of having the stump ground.
- Having a stump ground is quick and easy. Having a professional come grind the stump will give you the time to do other things, and when you see the results, you’ll be happy that you don’t have to worry about an unsightly stump on your property. Grinding doesn’t take much time, and it is a lot better than using chemicals that take a long time!
- Stump grinding is environmentally responsible because there aren’t chemicals involved. You can also replant a tree if the stump is ground deep enough. Or, choose to plant grass over the bare area.
- If you have a stump ground, you have more space to plan your landscaping.
- Your landscaping or backyard is nicer without a stump in it. It is also safer to have stumps removed so that people don’t trip over it or run into it. Pets and children may not see a stump in a yard and get hurt because they don’t notice it while running or playing.
- When you have a stump ground, you don’t have to worry about the sprouts that pop up later. Dealing with tree sprouts isn’t fun, especially if you don’t want them in your yard.
- If you have stump grinding services, it is easier to mow your lawn and trim. You won’t have to maneuver your lawnmower around the stump!
- Removing a stump can help prevent the spread of tree diseases that can transfer to other healthy trees on your property.
If you want a safer property that looks nicer and is easy to maintain, choose to have stump grinding when you have your trees professionally removed or after. If your property had stumps on it when you purchased it, then you can have all the stumps ground and taken care of when you move in so that you have a clean slate.